AWIICTOATWTH

...which is to say, "And what if I can't think of a title? What then? Huh?"

Saturday, August 05, 2006

Seems I've won a contest.

The "crazee" contest. And now I'm supposed to host this "crazee" contest. So. Here's the deal.

You sign up for the "crazee" contest. Deadline for sign-ups is August 9th, at noon-oh-five eastern time.

Then I give you your "crazee" sentence and your "crazee" item. You must write a "crazee" short story or a "crazee" song that uses the sentence and somehow involves the item. Stories and songs are due a week later, August 16, at 2359 eastern time.

Sign up sign up sign up! You have days!

-edit-

So I did. The contest was created by Money Miss Money Miss Money Miss Money Miss MONEY MISS!!!

5 Comments:

Blogger Money Miss said...

Ahem.
*cough*

You forgot to mention who invented it.

Sat Aug 05, 01:53:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Money Miss said...

*bows*
Thank you.

Sat Aug 05, 05:35:00 PM EDT  
Blogger NFW said...

utter crazeeness (spelled incorrectly of course for dramatic effect).

I'm not sure why I wrote that even... or how it is I randomly stumbled upon you.

I think I noticed something on xanga while surfing through a friend's blogring about you being "eric the uncool" which found me back here.. at blogger... which is better anyway.

And then I thought you sounded fairly cool, and random, and entertaining.

For a moment at least.

So yeah...

utter crazeeness.

Mon Aug 07, 05:29:00 PM EDT  
Blogger molly said...

There must be some sort of different between a 'bleah' and a 'blech'. I'm certainly no expert, but glad to help.

Wed Aug 09, 10:29:00 AM EDT  
Blogger C.T. Pope said...

Is it too late to enter?

Sat Aug 12, 09:50:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home