AWIICTOATWTH

...which is to say, "And what if I can't think of a title? What then? Huh?"

Monday, July 31, 2006

Hello.

Today I am going to make an entry that is over three lines, per request. My name is Erik Agard. I am an unfortunate scholar snared in the malicious traps of Montgomery County Public Schools, an organization that is clearly conspiring against the year of 2011. Right now I am sitting half-naked on my creaky computer chair listening to country music and making this entry. Gee do ya think we're over three lines yet? I'm not sure, maybe I should continue. The Yankees finally made the deal for Bobby Abreu and Cory Lidle official yesterday; they sent C.J. Henry, Matt Smith, and two other prospects to the Phillies in return for those two players. This deal did not particularly please me, but I was extremely relieved that Steven White (the immediate pitching future for the Yankees) was not included in the deal. I guess Brian Cashman might know what he's doing after all. Today, in all likelihood, I will visit a supermarket. Hopefully I will find the will somewhere in myself to put on a shirt before I do that. Do you think that's enough? I do. Bye now.

3 Comments:

Blogger Money Miss said...

*claps*

Mon Jul 31, 12:57:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Annje said...

Hi, now if we could only get Randy Johnson to start pitching better..alas...

Did you notice how I didn't put on JH's blog that I'm a blogwhore.. ;-)

Talk to you later.

-me-

Tue Aug 01, 04:30:00 PM EDT  
Blogger xz said...

interesting stuff...erik....

Fri Aug 04, 01:08:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home